Sleep Dentistry at Select Smiles
Millions of people around the world avoid visiting the dentist. At Select Smiles, some of our patients used to feel anxious about coming to our clinic. To help you get through your appointments without worry, we offer sleep dentistry carried out by our anaesthetist.
Sleep dentistry may be ideal for you if you’ve ever:
- Felt fearful of going to the dentist
- Wanted to complete more complex dental work in a single visit
- Had a negative dental experience
- Not felt the effects of local anaesthetic or have a sensitive gag reflex
- Had extreme teeth sensitivity
- Disliked the idea of injections, needles or other aspects of dental care
- Been embarrassed by your oral health
The Primary Benefits of Sleep Dentistry
- Sleeping Comfortably – You can sleep through your entire procedure completely unaware of the smell, sounds or sights of dental care, easing anxiety and discomfort. You’ll wake as if nothing has happened.
- Staying Safe – We’ll monitor you throughout the procedure, using specialised equipment of the highest standard.
- Effective and Efficient – Several treatments can be done during a single session.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is suitable for sleep dentistry?
Children and adults can both benefit from sleep dentistry. The procedures performed can involve wisdom teeth removal, implant placement, fillings, extractions and crowns. First you can have a consultation with one of our dentists first to ensure you’re a suitable candidate. No matter how big or small your issue may be, we’ll listen carefully to understand why you dislike dental treatment and make our best recommendations to you.
What are the fees involved?
We’ll provide cost estimates at the time of your consultation.