Meet Dr George Foo
Developing Dental Expertise
Early on, Dr George knew he wanted a career that involved interacting with people and getting to know them. With an interest in the sciences and a talent for hands-on work, dentistry was a natural fit. His attention to detail, perfectionist nature and love of humour and laughter mean excellence in patient care.
He earned a Bachelor of Dental Sciences at the University of Melbourne, graduating in 2006. Since then, he has dedicated his time to learning more, taking courses such as:
- Anterior aesthetic composite workshop
- Dental diode laser advanced training
- Dental photography, basic and advanced training
- Digital aesthetic treatment planning and smile design training
- Ear, nose, throat and airways assessment and management training
- Invisalign® accreditation and advanced training
- All-on-4® surgical training and treatment planning
- Amelia implants
- Oral plastic surgery and AlloDerm® grafting training
- Orthodontic skeletal anchorage training
- Progressive orthodontics
- Restorative and surgical dentistry
- Zoom teeth whitening systems
Keeping Active and Involved
Over the years, Dr George has stayed passionate about helping people achieve the smile they want, from diagnosis to treatment options and planning, completing the procedure and viewing the gorgeous results.
Outside of work, he loves being outdoors hiking, camping and trying to fish (usually without any luck!). He’s married to a wonderful woman, and they have a white Westie Terrier that they enjoy taking for walks and out to the You Yangs. He’s a motor fanatic and enjoys racing and driving.