To Our Wonderful Patients,
We trust this communication finds you well. We are collectively going through an unprecedented and challenging time but remain positive and committed to ensuring that the health and safety of our patients, that of our team and the community.
At Select Smiles we are continuing our already thorough health and safety practices to ensure the wellbeing of all. We are vigilant with our cleaning, disinfecting and sanitization and are compliant with all standards required by the Department of Health and the Australian Dental Association.
We continue to follow all Health Department guidelines on sanitation and infection control. With the Covid-19 situation, we would like to assure you that we are going above and beyond to ensure that our clinic is safe when you visit. Some of the extra measures that we have undertaken to ensure your health, safety and well-being include:
- Our professional cleaning company only uses hospital-grade disinfectant
- All patients will be hand-sanitized upon entering clinician rooms
- All staff frequently wash their hands and sanitize their working environment with quality accredited hospital-grade hand wipes and sanitizers
- If you have travelled overseas in the past 14 days, have been exposed to someone who has travelled overseas in the past 14 days, or has a respiratory infection, your appointment will be rescheduled
- Requesting that any of our staff members who feels unwell, even with minor symptoms, stay at home
We are currently open and it is business as usual. Our hours of operation are:
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00am – 8:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am – 4:00pm
We are monitoring the situation closely and will update you accordingly. In the meantime, we are here for you, whether for maintenance or emergencies.
We look forward to helping you maintain your dental health. Please call 9879 7887 to make your next appointment.
The Select Smiles Team